Frontiers in Climate Change Economics
4-5 October 2018, University of Copenhagen
The aim of the workshop is the discussion and promotion of recent advances within the economics of climate change. The workshop will concentrate on three themes:
- Directed technical change and climate policy
- International aspects of the economics of climate change
- Climate policy, tipping points, and fundamental uncertainty
- Jean Tirole, Toulouse School of Economics, Nobel laureate in Economics 2014, author of 'Economics for the Common Good'
- John Hassler, IIES, Stockholm University
- Matti Liski, Aalto University
Apart from the workshop, there will be a public event Friday 5 October to celebrate the recent release of Jean Tirole's book 'Economics for the Common Good'.
Video from the event, where Professor Rick van der Ploeg, Oxford University, chairs a dialogue between Tirole and the audience.
Book: Economics for the Common Good, Jean Tirole
A public meeting to celebrate the recent release of Economics for the Common Good, Princeton University Press, by Jean Tirole, winner of the 2014 Nobel Prize in Economics.