Third Conference on New Consumption Data
The goal of the conference is to bring people interested in the topic together to present new research using these new data and methods to measure spending, discuss pros and cons and exchange best practices, etc.
Relevant topics include, but is not limited to:
- Asset returns and spending
- Spending effects of unemployment events
- Welfare consequences of social insurance programs
- The impact of mortgage refinancing on spending
- Validation of new spending measures
- Consumption inequality
- Spending effects of public policies
- Insurance within the family
- Children and spending
The event provides an opportunity for researchers from different universities and countries to discuss their work in a relaxed atmosphere and to develop long-term collaborative relationships. The conference brings together around 30-40 economists for a period of two days.
To foster the desired interaction we ask that participants stay for the entire duration of the conference.
Participation by invitation only