Centre for Experimental Economics > Teaching
Courses in the B.Sc. and M.Sc. Program
- Foundations of Behavioral Economics
- Science of Behavior Change
- Seminar: Behavioral Economics in Action
- Seminar: Behavioral Labor Economics - Employment and Public Policy
- Seminar: Behavioral Economics at Work
- Summerschool: Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Summer course: Adfærdsøkonomi og Psykologiske Valg
November 2016: "Behavioral Economics and Public Policy" (Steffen Altmann and Alexander Sebald)
September 2016: Behavioral Economics of Education (Sally Sadoff)
June 2014: Social Networks (Paolo Pin)
Examples of B.Sc. and M.Sc. theses written at CEE
Berit Skov Nørgaard: "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation – A Field Experiment at the Pediatric Dentist"
Jakob Müller Karstoft: "Efficiency of Group Decision-Making – An Experimental Study"
Kristian Axel Nielsen and Esben Østergaard: "Heuristics and Biases: Evidence from the Danish Real Estate Market"
Lærke Aya Tarp Vang: "Complementary Cheating and Beliefs – A Lab Experiment"
Maria Kristin Sigurðardóttir Gade: "Perception of Defaults"